Warranty and Returns Policy
At 123 Pools We Offer An Industry Leading Returns Policy. We understand you may change your mind after purchasing one of our products.
Simply notify us within 30 days of receipt for a full refund
Faulty Goods: Please notify us* within 30 days of receiving your goods for a full refund, faulty goods returned after 30 days will be eligible for repair or replacement.
Terms and Conditions of Returns
- Notify us within 30 days for exchange, credit voucher or refund
- After 30 days items are eligible for exchange or credit voucher only
- Notify us on any fault goods within 30 days of receipt
- You are responsible for returning the item back to us - please notify us before returning any item
- Additional postage charges may be required on an exchange
- Please do not attach labels or tape directly onto retail packaging/boxes
- Items must be unused and returned in original packaging
- When returning faulty items to us (self-return) you may be able to claim back your return postage costs up to a maximum of £6.00 per parcel. To be eligible to reclaim you will need to contact us by email before returning any item to obtain prior authorisation
- For larger items we may choose to arrange a courier collection from you or send you a free post label by email if appropriate
Terms and Conditions of Faulty / Damaged items
Intex, Bestway, and Quick & Easy pools and inflatables are covered by a manufacturer's warranty. The liner is covered for 3 months and the electrical components for 1 year. There is no warranty on inflatable parts or accessories.
In the event of a product failure a claim can only be made through the relevant manufacturer's warranty line. Please note that the manufacturer will only replace the faulty component.
Heat Pump Warranty
Heat pumps must be installed by a qualified person. In the event of a fault you should contact us by email in the first instance. We will arrange for a warranty form to be emailed to you for completion. Once reviewed, if required the Technical Department of the manufacturer's agent will arrange for an engineer to attend your site. If the unit is found to have a fault then the engineer will replace the parts if possible; order the required parts and arrange a return visit to fit; or arrange for a replacement unit if required.
We are not able to accept heat pumps back for a refund- the on-site warranty must be followed. Please note that there is a £100 +VAT call-out charge payable by you in the event that the engineer finds that the issue is one of setup and not a fault with the heat pump.