AG Mini 3kw UK Plug and Play Pool Summer Season Heat Pump
This AG Mini heat pump is an ideal choice for heating above ground pools, allowing for easy set up and provides a much cheaper alternative than using an electrical heater.
With a COP value of up to 5.0 the AG Mini heat pump is extremely efficient and works by collecting energy from the air outside and then transporting this air into your pool, returning it as heat.
The heat exchanger is made of PVC & Titanium tube, which can withstand and prolong exposure to swimming pool water, salt and chlorine.
Using the LED displayed micro-computer controller, the pump is easy to operate and allows parameters to be set with ease.
Perfect for above ground pools of up to 10 m3, this AG Mini unit outputs up to 2.9Kw of pool heat for only using 0.59Kw of electricity used. The perfect solution to heating your pool sustainably.
- Dimensions – 439mm x 350mm x 300mm (height x width x depth)
- Weight 23kg
- Suitable for pools up to 10m3 of water
- Suitable for summer use eg May-Sept – requires an air temp of +10c and above to operate
- Desired water temperature can be set to be between 15c and 40c
- Simple “plug and play” heat pump
- Supplied with stepped hose-tails to take either 32mm (1.25″) or 38mm (1.5″) standard flexible pool hose
- Comes complete with 5 meter power cable, safety RCD and with either a 3 pin UK plug for use in the UK.
- 1.25″/1.5″ (32/38mm) water connections for pool hose
- 2 x hose clips included
- Can be used with an external time clock
- Requires a flow rate of approx 1.3 m3/hr or more from your pump/filter
- Eco Friendly R32 refrigerant gas
- No bypass required
- Easy to operate
- Digital control panel – simply set the pool temperature required and the AG Mini will turn on and off as required to maintain the desired pool temperature.
- High quality metal powder coated case
- Gives much lower running costs than an electric pool heater
- Titanium Heat Exchanger
- 2-Year parts warranty