About this product
The full inverter heat pump offers the ability to vary the heating capacity to suit all weather conditions. The double-side airflow design ensures the unit runs at extremely low noise levels. Wi-Fi module is also included as standard.
Heating cap. A15/W25
14.7 - 2.5 kW
You can see a swimming pool heat pump as a reverse air conditioning. In principle, the same technique is used by extracting energy from the air and transferring it to the water in the pool. In this way you get really cooled air from the opening of the heat pump (at the front or top of the Norsup models).
Thanks to an innovative application of this technique, the yield is higher than the energy input from electricity (simply from the socket in your home). Your heat pump therefore gains more energy than it costs and transfers the generated energy to the swimming pool via a heat exchanger. Does this sound too technical to you? No problem, fortunately our models work almost independently after installation.
The Norsup can even easily calculate the energy yield of a heat pump for you. Suppose your power grid supplies 1 kW of power to the heat pump, then after the conversion for example 10 kW of energy is delivered to the bath water. The return on your power consumption is then 1000%. By default, we express this efficiency in the COP value and each unit indicates in advance which COP value can be achieved.
However, technology does not stand still and modern heat pumps can achieve a higher efficiency for you. This is done by means of the so-called inverter technology. By running the heat pump at full power for 2 hours every day, you can now also opt for an operation of, for example, 6 hours at 40% of the power. Just like with the fuel consumption of a car, the average consumption then drops considerably. Fortunately, you do not have to think about this every day, because the operation is completely automatic.
- Energy label A
- Extreme Low noise running down to 19dB(A)
- Double-side Airflow Outlet
- Full colour touch screen
- Automatically adjusts heating capacity to suit weather conditions
- “All season” model works down to -15°C
- Fully variable speed fan motor
- Reduce energy consumption by using power/smart/silent modes
- Automatic heating and cooling
- Automatic defrost
- Efficient COP up to 16
- Aluminium cabinet
- Titanium twisted heat exchanger resistant to salt and chlorine
- Soft start, no voltage peaks
- R32 gas, which has a 3x lower GWP (Global Warming Potential) than R410A gas
- 4 years warranty for heat pump, 10 years warranty for compressor and heat exchanger
- Winter cover included
- Maximum pool volume depending on environmental conditions